Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy New Year!

Sitting here thinking, wondering. Where does time really go? Some days it seems to fly by and other times it drags on so slow you wonder how you're going to survive. The last couple of days I've just sat here wondering, how can it be 2006 already? I feel like I accomplished a lot in 2005 but theres always more to do.
With all that 2005 brought it makes you wonder what else is out there. What is in store for me? What opportunities will I have this year that I didn't have last year?
I know that 2006 will be a very interesting year for me because my first son will be born shortly. Its hard to believe that I will be a dad. I will be responsible for another life. I will be responsible to raise my son and teach him all that he will need to survive in the world. I'll have to teach him right from wrong. How to make good decisions, how to deal with heartache, and how to learn from mistakes...
I am really glad that I found a woman for my wife and mother of my children, that I know will be a good example for them. I am glad for parents that taught me well and have shown me a good example. I am grateful for my religion and my faith in Jesus Christ. I have so much that I have been blessed with, even to the point that I don't feel worthy of it.
I look forward to the New Year and the new challenges cause I know I want them and I will grow from them. Bring on 2006!!

No comments: