Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Getting your problems solved...

I have been in customer service for most of my working life. And there are always your irate customers. Noone likes being an irate customer, they just want to get what they paid for or not be taken advantage of. I'm like the next man and when someone tries to take advantage of me I make sure they know I'm not the type to put up with that. I have worked in a call center for the last 4+ years, and have dealt with many different people. I have derived my own strategy on how to deal with getting my problem solved. I was reading online the other day and I found this article. How to complain effectively, some great advice. I am much more willing to help someone that is nice than trying to help someone that is rude and harassing me, but you have to be stubborn and make sure the issue gets resolved. Some great tips I just wanted to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have gained some good skills to help you. Like being a laywer or business man.
I liked you thoughts. Brian's too.

Beekeeper