Friday, February 11, 2005

A great day to begin Blogging...

I know everyong feels like they never win anything. I am one of those people. I have been debating whether or not to start a blog and decided to give it a try if nothing else and today just happened to be a GREAT day. I came to work expecting the same ol' same ol' hum drum. We had this orientation thing at work where if you go you get free ice cream, no brainer I went. We filled out a card for a drawing later on in the day, nother no brainer (free stuff? of course!). Well i get back from lunch to co-workers telling me that I just won. Well I only half believed em, but then I get a call saying "you won come pick up your free digital camera." SWEET! So i go to pick it up thinking its a cheezy cheap one, but no its a 6.3 megapixel camera (gotta give props). So when I get back from my desk I have an internal mail folder sitting on my desk, "thank you for your suggestion, heres 100$ to any Marriott Hotel."
Yeah, I know that I never win anything but I'm on cloud nine today cause I finally figured out how it feels to win. What a way to start off the blogging journey. Watch out world, I'm a winner and here I come! (ok cheezy comment i know but I just couldn't help myself.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, nice score, "Shaunny-Boy." I am leaving this as an anonymous post to see if you are as gifted as they claim.

-Aby Normal

Anonymous said...

Nice post Scott.

Anonymous said...

I always new you were lucky or gifted. Gifted is better than luck. But take both while you can.

The Beekeeper